Design a one-off item of furniture
On successful completion of this unit you will be able to identify the qualities of a one-off designed furniture item and then design a furniture product for a client or for exhibition based on those qualities.
Specifically, you should be able to:
1. Identify and analyse qualities and properties of one-off made furniture items.
2. Research product needs.
3. Prepare design brief.
4. Generate ideas in response to design brief.
5. Evaluate and develop design proposals.
6. Present product proposals to client.
7. Produce final product proposal information ready for making.