Undertake risk analysis of activities
On completion of this unit, you will be able to apply a risk management process for a sport or recreation activity. This will be in accordance with the Australian/New Zealand Standard AS/NZS 4360:1999 as well as within an organisation's risk management policies and procedures. In this context, the risk analysis process is conducted using structured analysis methodology (e.g. templates) as determined by the organisation.
Specifically, you will be able to:
1. Establish the context of the risk analysis.
2. Identify risks associated with an activity.
3. Conduct risk analysis of an activity.
4. Undertake risk assessment of an activity.
5. Treat risks associated with an activity.
6. Monitor and review the risk management for an activity.